EAEC Membership Application
EAEC Network Benefits:
- Reduced registration fees at the annual ERASMUS Congress and Exhibition – ERACON with free booth at the Exchange exhibition, University to University meetings (U2U) and at the Recruitment fair organized during ERACON since 2018.
- Access to the new EU Funding Portal via the 365 Daily Calendar of Calls. Can be accessed by every researcher of your institution.
- Weekly summary of funding alerts sent to member institutions and assign contact persons.
- Access to the EAEC Partner Networking Portal for Funding, accessible by each researcher of the member institution/organisation with a password.
- Access to the EAEC Partner Networking Portal for Exchanges, accessible by each ERASMUS office and each academic department of HEIs.
- Reduced fees to special training courses organised by EAEC (click here for more information)
- Access to international students and graduates internships (paid and unpaid) with discount certificates for students of EAEC members.
Optional supplementary networking support is provided at an additional fee to the regular membership.
This supplementary support includes:
- Priority invitation to the Thematic Innovation Meetings organized throughout the year in different locations. The difinition of the Innovation Meeting can be found on the EAEC website.
- Support by the EAEC Task Force organisations for consortia development and EU funding proposal preparation. The list of current members of the EAEC Task Force is listed on the website.
- Targeted invitations for partnerships in new proposals for funding.
- The opportunity to be a host of a European Coordination Office in your country, supported by the EAEC Task Force. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this.