EAEC Membership Application
To become an EAEC member please complete the online application form
Physical person with membership representing an institution/organization (400 euro/year) click here
Physical person with membership representing him/her-self (200 euro) click here
As an EAEC Member you have:
1. Reduced registration fees at the annual ERASMUS Congress and Exhibition( ERACON) with free booth at the Go-Exchange Fair, University to University meetings (U2U) and at the Recruitment fair, organized during ERACON events;
New benefits for members of EAEC with reduced registration fees at the ERASMUS Congress
and Exhibition – ERACON. The savings are €120 per registered participants with a
maximum of two reduced registrations from each membership affiliated institution/organization.
Note: The reduced registration fee is not applied to those who participate with ERASMUS+
funding as their registration will be already reduced
2. Access to the new EU Funding Portal via the 365 Daily Calendar of Calls covering
HORIZON, ERASMUS+ call and more. Every academic or researcher of your institution can
have an access password;
3. Weekly summary of funding alerts sent to the institution you represent through assigned contact persons, which can be circulated to all the members of the academic community;
4. Support for the EAEC Partner Networking for Funding, through information and invitations to members;
5. Support for the EAEC Partner Networking for Erasmus Exchanges (Programme and Partner countries), through information and invitations to members;
6. Reduced fees to special seminar courses , live or online, organized by EAEC
7. Invitation to the Networking Innovation Meetings(live or online) organized throughout the year in different location in Europe. EAEC Members have one free participation to these meetings. (The definition of the Innovation Meeting can be found on the EAEC website);
8. Support by the EAEC Task Force organizations for consortia development and EU funding proposal preparation. (Special conditions apply: contact email@example.com)
9. Targeted invitations for consortia partnership in new proposals for funding.
10. The opportunity to report your position on EU policy issue through the annual EAEC position paper sent to the European Commission every year.
11. The opportunity to be a host of a European Coordination Office (ECO) in your region with additional benefits, supported by the EAEC Task Force. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this.
12. Additional benefits from EAEC close cooperation with the European Association of Career Guidance (EACG)
EAEC members could have the support of a local EAEC European Coordination Office, where it is established.
Already Established ECOs in:
Cyprus (EAEC Office, Nicosia)
Greece (University of Pireaus, Athens)
Romania (Spiru Haret University, Bucharest)
North Macedonia (University of STIP)
Portugal (ISEP Technological University, Porto)
Bulgaria (European Development Forum, Sofia)
Lebanon (Lebanese Development Network – LDN, Beirut)
Germany (VHS Institute, Munich)
Italy (Coming soon in Milan)
Colombia – Latin America (University of Antonio Narino, Bogota)
Poland – Pedagogical University of Krakow, Poland
Spain (Magenta,Consultoria Projects, Gijon, Spain)
*Access to the networking portal requires a password. Current or future members can request access from email@example.com